Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh the irony!

Okay, so last week I was I was on this workout kick, right? Well, I joined a gym, hired a personal trainer, got my mind right for the rigorous weeks ahead. But now, all that has changed.....drumroll please......because my husband and I are expecting a new addition to the family!

Although this wasn't planned, I'm thrilled about it. We weren't really planning to have another so soon after our daughter, but God definitely knows better than we do so I might as well revel in his infinite wisdom.

It's really early and most people don't believe in sharing the news this fast, but I don't believe in superstition, only God's sovereignty.

More on this later. I just wanted to share the good news.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sorry I'm late getting to this but ... Congratulations! That's wonderful! Yes, you are certainly blessed.