Sunday, May 31, 2009

Strolling Down Memory Lane

This pic is of me and my hubby on our fourth anniversary. I can truly say that I love him more today than ever before. He and I have grown so close over the last six years since we met. Yes, I would definitely marry him all over again. (Sorry for the cleavage. In pregnancy, it's hard to avoid it, considering how they are preparing to serve their one true purpose and all, Lol.)

May 21, 2009

Just a Glamour Shot (sorry, vanity runs in my family. I got it honest)

In honor of my anniversary, here is a pic of me and my loverboy, May 21, 2005.


St. Louis Zoo Pic (See Mr. Leopard in background) -
see previous post for explanation of St. Louis/Zoo Trip.

Me in my bridesmaids dress, passing time until the wedding began. This was for the wedding I was in on May 23, 2009, for one of my closest pals since college.
Me and the Bride, goofing off (at her wedding).

Me and the Bride (from above), goofing off (at mine!)

No comments: