Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am just now getting around to this...
Pictures from Naiah's B-day Party 9/27/2008
For Italy pics, scroll down further...



In October 2008, my company sponsored a User's Mtg. for our worldwide customers and guess where it was??? It was in Padua, Italy (Veneto Region), which is roughly 35 mins. by train from Venice. Our meeting in Padua lasted for 5 nights and then on the last 2 nights, we went over to Venice to enjoy ourselves. I might be a career woman, but there was no way I was going to Europe without my fam. Plus, my daughter (who celebrated her 1st b-day in Venice, by the way) wasn't quite weaned yet, so she HAD to go.

Here are some pics of our travels.
St. Marks Basilica, St. Mark's Plaza, Venice (Our hotel was right around the corner!!)

Dex and Naiah sitting across from me at a restaurant around the
corner from the plaza and our hotel.

Although you can't really see the water in the background, this is a pic that we took on the Gondola ride we took. How many of us can say we rode on a Gondola for our 1st b-day?

My little Diva.
10-06-08

No comments: